Move-out Instructions for Residence Halls
Residents returning to campus to move their personal items will go through express check out. No staff member will inspect your room before you leave.
Please follow these steps.
- Practice social distancing guidelines and take prevention measures outlined by the CDC.
- Please use the trash room or outside dumpsters and not the trash cans in the bathrooms. You do not need to clean your room.
- Donate unwanted items and food. Bins are located in the center building or lobby.
- Check your mailbox and submit your forwarding address through the Housing Mail Services application at One.IU.
- Complete the “Residence Hall Move Out Procedures” checklist on your room door.
- Sign and return the checklist to your center desk.
- Return all RPS keys and library materials to your center desk.
Move-out Information for RPS-Leased Apartments
Please note. The new office hours below do affect third party movers. Please schedule your move out with the vendor during these hours.
Park on Morton
This is a no contact office. You can only contact the office by phone. New office hours are Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. To move out, go to the mailroom next to the main clubhouse. Fill out an envelope, insert your key. Life the envelop and parking pass under the door by the elevator.
This is a no contact office. You can only contact them by phone or email. New office hours are Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. To move out, complete the move-out list outside room 8126, place your key in the envelope and slide it under the door.
Reserve on Third
The office is open, but you must practice social distancing. New office hours are Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Saturday, 12 - 3 p.m. To move out, go to the office during these hours. Key envelops will be available on the counter in a clear document box by the from door. Place completed envelop with keys in the drop box at the front door of the leasing office.