- Attendance at an information session is mandatory for application consideration
- Sophomore or higher class standing at time position begins (fall semester 2022)
- Possess and maintain a semester and cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- No substantial university conduct record
- No outstanding or past due bills with the Office of the Bursar
- Previous residence in a university residence hall or relatable experience
- Ability to start the position the first week of August in 2022
- Attend an information session.
- Complete your application. Applications for Resident Assistant and CommUNITY Educator Positions will open October 25 at for positions for the 2022-2023 Academic Year and will be due December 1 at 11:59 p.m.
These sessions will include time to hear from current RAs and CUEs about their experiences and ask questions about the positions and application process.
- October 28: 7 – 8 p.m., Willkie Auditorium
- November 1: 7 – 8 p.m., Briscoe SAR
- November 7: 8 – 9 p.m., The Avenue (off campus) Amenity Space
- November 11: 9 – 10 p.m., Virtual Information Session
- November 14: 8 – 9 p.m., Union Street Auditorium
- November 29: 8 – 9 p.m., Virtual Information Session
If you cannot attend, you must email email@example.com us prior to the application deadline.
- $2000 Stipend, paid bi-weekly
- A Single Room in the location of employment
- Meal Plan