Fall 2021 Residence Hall Move-in Dates

August 8–10 for Intensive Freshman Seminar, IU Athletics, and International Students

August 15–18 for all others

Remember to reserve your date and time after July 1. 

View your preparation checklist

Summer Housing

Summer housing will be available at Willkie Quadrangle from May 10July 31, 2021. The daily rate is $25 per day.

Meal plans are available from IU Dining

Sign up

Approximate costs bases on length of stay:

2 weeks: $350
4 weeks: $700
6 weeks: $1,050
8 weeks: $1,400
12 weeks: $2,100

Summer Residence Hall Hours

Even though we cannot accept in person visitors this summer, we are available. You can reach us by phone Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Phone numbers for each residence hall desk are listed on their individual web pages.

New Student Applications

Get more information

Visit our IU Dining partners

Click below for all dining information and resources.

Explore IU Dining

askRPS_Web-button.jpgSend us your concerns, comments or questions.

200+Resident Assistants

Find employment opportunities

12,000+Beds available on campus

Explore your options

20+Living Learning Communities

Discover your community

From the moment I first set foot on IU's campus, I knew this was where I needed to be. Since moving into my residence hall, I've made so many new friends and have grown immensely as an individual.

Natalia J.  

Interested in living with us?