Well-being is defined as physical, psychological, and emotional wellness.
- After hour support for residents
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CaPS) materials and workshops
- Recreational Sports and IU Health Center partnerships
- Athletic facilities
- Meal plans including a variety of dining options, experiences and locations
- Formal conduct hearings and one-on-one meetings with staff
- Social Media
Skills you’ll gain:
- Define positive wellbeing.
- Understand behaviors that maintain positive wellbeing and how to perform these behaviors.
- Name resources that support positive wellbeing.
- Integrate behaviors focused on positive wellbeing into your daily life.