Canceling Your Housing

Canceling your enrollment or withdrawing from your courses does not automatically cancel your financial charges or housing contract. To make changes to your financial charges or housing contract, you must contact the Assignment Office to request an estimate of your cancellation fee.

If you have a meal plan, you may request to cancel it at One.IU. If you are unable to complete this process online, email IU Dining at, or call them at 812-856-1515.

Requests to cancel housing must be submitted online.