- Submit application and complete CUE/RA Canvas course. Application and course will go live on Monday, October 30, 2023 and both are due by 11:59pm on Sunday, November 26, 2023
- Sophomore or higher classes standing at the time employment begins
- Possess and maintain a semester and cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- No substantial university conduct record
- No outstanding or past due bills with the Office of the Bursar
- Previous residence in a university residence hall or relatable experience
- Able to begin employment the first week of August
- Submit your application no later than Sunday, November 26 at 11:59 p.m.
Even though attendance is optional, these sessions are a great way to get a better understanding of the job expectations and answer your questions.
Information session dates and times will be posted soon.
- $3,500 stipend paid out biweekly in equal installments over the course of the academic year
- A single room in assigned residence center
- 7-Day Classic Meal Plan