Wireless service is available in most on-campus housing buildings. The devices listed below may not be able to communicate to other devices for sharing content and multitasking.
- Amazon Echo and Dot
- Apple Bonjour services like AirPlay and AirTunes
- Chromecast and Google Home
- Devices controlled by mobile apps
- Wireless printers
Setting up a wireless connection
- Find your console/smart TV’s wireless MAC address. See kb.iu.edu/d/bfhu for help.
- Connect to IU PublicNet
- Choose Home/IoT Devices to register your gaming system, smart TV , or streaming device
Setting up a wired connection
- Go to dhcp.iu.edu and click "Register"
- Read the statement and click "I Agree"
For additional help, contact the campus support center.